46. 正确选项C。Interactive television advertising is successful when incorporated into situation comedies.
47. 正确选项C。Somewhat doubtful.
48. 正确选项C。It has placed TV advertising at a great disadvantage.
49. 正确选项B。It has done well in engaging the viewers.
50. 正确选项A。They may be due to the novel way of advertising.
51. 正确选项B。Insufficient demand.
53. 正确选项A。The booming defense industry.
54. 正确选项A。Powerful opposition to government’s stimulus efforts.
55. 正确选项C。To show the urgent need for the government to take action.