46. C. Specify in what ay their products are green.
47. D. They are not clear which products are truly green.
48. C. It misled consumers to believe that its products had been certified by a third party.
49. C. It was in conformity to the prevailing practice in the market.
50. B. Each business acts its own way in green labeling.
51. B. It contributes little to the elimination of inequality.
52. B. Lack of financial resources.
53. C. Demand higher pay for teachers.
54. D. Student performance has a lot to do with teachers.
55. A. It protects incompetent teachers at the expense of students.