36. Examples show that both rich and poor countries exploited the environment for economic progress.
37. Environmental protection and improvement benefit people all over the world.
38. It is not necessarily true that economic growth will make our world cleaner.
39. The common theme for the UN reports is the relation between environmental protection and economic growth.
40. Development agencies disagree regarding how to tackle environment issues while ensuring economic progress.
41. It is difficult to find solid evidence to prove environment friendliness generates more profits than exploiting the natural environment.
42. Sustainable management of ecosystems will prove rewarding in the long run.
43. A politician noted for being cautious asserts that sustainable human development depends on the natural environment.
44. Poor countries will have to bear the cost for rich nations’ economic development.
45. One recent study warns us of the danger of the exhaustion of natural resources on Earth.