36. D对应According to an ancient Greek Philosopher, it is impossible for us to understand every aspect of life.
37. B 对应Ancient philosophers saw life in a different light from people of today.
38. F对应Not all your business partners are your soul mates.
39. A 对应We can live a peaceful life despite the various challenges of the modern world.
40. L对应The doer of a good deed can feel spiritually reward even when they gain no concrete benefits.
41. H对应How to achieve mental calmness and contentment is well worth our consideration today.
42. C对应Michael Soupios suggests that we should stop and think carefully about our priorities in life.
43. K对应Ancient philosophers strongly advise that we do good.
44. B对应The wise teachings of ancient Greek thinkers are timeless, and are applicable to contemporary life.
45. J对应Do harm to others and you do harm to yourself.