46. C) Its benefits outweigh the hazards involved.
47. C) Farmers and consumers may be affected by harmful bacteria.
48. A) Favorable.
49. B) They can be dealt with through education.
50. A) He echoes Pay Drechsel’s opinion on the issue.
51. D) It is regarded as the center of a modern home.
52. B) No duplicate is to be found in any other place.
53. D) Social change
54. B) A place where women could work more efficiently.
55. B) Many of its central features are no different from those of the 1920s.